Initially, we will offer only private lessons and coachings. We will also be limiting the number of active lessons on the dance floor, so we encourage all our students to plan ahead and schedule your lessons as soon as possible. All group classes and Friday Night Parties remain canceled until we are confident it is safe for all to attend.
As a reminder, below please find our requirements for students and staff when visiting the studio.
Student and Staff Requirements
- Students and staff must be temperature screened upon arrival. Individuals with a temperature above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be asked to go home.
- Students and staff will be required to wear a cloth or disposable face coverings while in the studio, on lessons and in coaching sessions.
- Students and staff much wash hands and use hand sanitizer before and after each lesson.
- Students and staff will continue to conduct private lessons by appointment only.
- Upon arrival to the studio, students are required to:
1. Let us know when you arrived by calling the front desk, and
2. Remain in your car until their teacher indicates he or she is ready for the lesson, either by phone or text or coming to the front door.
- Students who a have a cohabitant, family remember or are not feeling well or are sick themselves are asked to remain home and reschedule your appointment.
- Staff who a have a cohabitant, family remember or are not feeling well or are sick themselves will be sent home immediately.
Cleaning and Disinfecting the Studio
The studio will continue to practice enhanced cleaning and disinfecting, including but not limited to:
- High traffic areas such as entryways and restrooms.
- High touch surfaces including all doors, handrails, handles, staff equipment, ballroom tables and chairs, pens, binders and lesson guides.
These are temporary measures designed to keep everyone safe and healthy. We realize that your experience at the studio will look different, but it is our sincere hope that it still feels the same. We look forward to returning to normal operations and remain confident in the power of our students, staff and our community to come out of this crisis stronger. We cannot wait to see you again!
Sam Gordon & Brandon Belcher